Sunday, February 27, 2011

I ♥ It Sundays

1. I  Hot


I'm frozen over here, so I love everything hot, hot coffee, hot chocolate, fireplaces, lying in bed with my hot cat, lying in bed reading, lying in bed in general...


Ruhumun bile donduğu bu günlerde, sıcak olan her şeyi seviyorum, sıcak kahve, sıcak çikolata, şömine (evimde olduğundan değil de), sıcak kedimle sıcak yatağımda yatmak, sıcak yatağımda yatıp kitap okumak, yani genelde sıcak yatağımda yatmak...


2. I Layering


In these cold days, the only thing I can do is to layer over layer over layer....


Bu dondurucu günlerde, soğuktan korunmanın tek yolu, kat üstüne kat üstüne kat üstüne kat giyinmek...


3. I Chestnuts


One of the rare things I love about chestnuts: roasted chestnuts, chestnut desserts, chestnut candy...


Kışın bize sunduğu nadir güzel şeylerden biri, kestane: kızarmış kestane, kestaneli tatlılar, kestane şekeri, hele de çikolatalı kestane şekeri...


4. I Persian Cats


'No one Knows About Persian Cats' is a movie by Bahman Ghobadi that I watched yesterday in a film festival. I will tell about the film later, but let me tell you this, young Persian musicians rock!


'Kimsenin İran Kedilerinden Haberi Yok' dün IF'te izlediğim bir film. Filmden daha sonra bahsedeceğim, ama İranlı genç müzisyenler muhteşemler!


5. I Heels


Like every women, I'm in love with heels, my feet often aren't, but I cannot help it...


Her ne kadar ayaklarım benimle aynı fikirde olmasa da topuklulara bayılıyorum...


all images via weheartit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails