Monday, November 15, 2010

This week's I♥it

We♥it diye süper bir site var, thumblr'a benziyor biraz, ama sadece fotoğraf ve video var, bundan sonra haftalık izlenimlerimin fotoğrafları da google'dan değil buradan olacak. Bakalım bu hafta neleri sevmişim...

I found a great site named We♥it, it's like thumblr, but only for images and videos, from now on, my weekly impressions will be from that site instead of google images. Let's see what I ♥ this week... 


1. I Cats

Bütün hafta hasta ve deli kedimle uğraşınca aklımda da kediler oluyor tabii ki, dünyanın en acayip, en eğlenceli ve en güzel yaratıkları...

Since I dealt with my sick and crazy cat all week, naturally all I have in mind are cats, the weirdest, funniest and most beautiful creatures of the world....

  
 



2. I Young Catherine Deneuve

'Belle de Jour'u izlediğimden beri aklımdan çıkaramıyorum, muhteşem bir kadın...

I cannot stop thinking about her ever since I saw 'Belle de Jour', she is incredibly beautiful...







3.  I60's School/Brief Bags

'An Education'dan beri aklımdalar, bende bir adet olsa da yetmiyor da yetmiyor!

They are in my mind since I saw 'An Education', I have one, but it's not enough!










4. IGossip Girl and Glee

Gençlik dizileri rocks!

Teenage shows rock!






5. IBeautiful Girls and Beautiful Libraries


Bu hafta sürekli karşıma çıktı bu tip fotoğraflar...

I keep seeing photos like these all week...



XOXO........

Tüm fotoğraflar/ all the photos via Weheartit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails