Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Özür ve Gözünüz Gönlünüz Açılsın/My Apologies and Let Your Eyes Feast

Geçen hafta blog'a hiç bir şey yazamamış olmak beni çok üzdü, ama işten eve 9.30 10 gibi gelince insanın içinde pek bir şey yazma isteği olmuyor, bu da Ağustos sonuna kadar böyle gidecek gibi, blog yazarlığına neredeyse bir profesyonel gibi yaklaştığım için üzülüyorum, ama yapabilecek pek bir şeyim yok.

I'm sad about not being able to write a single thing on the blog last week, but since I'm coming home from work around 9.30 10 p.m. I cannot find the will to write in me, and it seems like this will continue like that until the end of August. I'm sad because I see blog writing almost as a professional thing, but there is not much I can do.

Bilmeyenler için 3 hafta önce bir uzun metraj belgesel ekibine girdim, saatleri belirsiz ve haftanın yedi günü iş, dolayısıyla eve pillerim tamamen bitmiş dönüyorum desem yeridir.

If you don't know, I started to work in a feature documentary film three weeks ago, the working hours are undefined and I work 7 days a week, so I mostly go to sleep when I come home.

Özür faslını geçtikten sonra, sizi Nick Cave'in mankenlik yapmaya başlayan oğlu Jethro'yla tanıştırmak istiyorum, gözümüz gönlümüz açılsın diye...

After my apologies, I present you Jethro Cave, Nick Cave's son who started modelling:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails