Sunday, May 23, 2010

Haftanın İzlenimleri/Weekly Impressions- 17-23 May '10


Bu haftanın en önemli izlenimi kuşkusuz soğuk ve yağmur, üstelik bu sabah berbat bir öksürükle kalktım, önümüzdeki hafta biraz güneş görmek istiyorum artık.

This week's most important impression is undoubtedly cold and rain, also considering that I woke up today with the most wicket cough:(

Bu hafta 2 tane antika çiçek broşu gördüm internette, çok aklıma düştü.

I saw two vintage flower brooch on the net this week, my mind is quite caught with it.

Hem bu haftanın çoğunu evde geçirdiğim hem de evle ilgili çok yazdığım için "home sweet home". Ev diye niye Santorini'yi koydun diyenleri buraya alayım.

Both because I spent much of the week at home and because I wrote about home a lot, "home sweet home".  If you wonder why I put the photo of Santorini as home, look here.

Son olarak, 'Turkish Ordeal'ı okuduğumdan bütün hafta fazlasıyla Halide Edib'le meşguldüm (ben Edip değil Edib yazmayı tercih ediyorum, eski kafalıyım yani yanlış bildiğimden değil). Bir de güzel kadın ya...

Last of all, Halide Edib, because I'm reading her memoirs 'Turkish Ordeal'. Wasn't she pretty too?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails