Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sinemalı Pazartesiler/ Cinema Mondays

Haftanın  2 gününü özel yapmak yetmedi, İstanbul Film Festivali yazılarından sonra, ben de sinema hakkında yazmayı özlediğimi fark ettim ve Pazartesileri 'Sinemalı Pazartesiler' yapmaya karar verdim.

2 special days on the blog wasn't enough for me and after the festival posts, I realized that I really miss to write about films, so I announce the Mondays as 'Cinema Mondays'
 
Burada amacım, vizyona giren filmleri tanıtmak filan değil, zaten onu her yerde bulabilirsiniz, ben daha çok benim için özel olan filmleri kendime göre yorumlamaya çalışacağım. Derdim paper yazmak değil, o yüzden çok derine girmeyebilirim, ama girebilirim de hiç belli olmaz.

My purpose here is not to review the current box-office films, there are plenty of places that do it anyway, I want to write about special films for me and also put my commentary and film reading here. I don't want to write an academic paper either, so sometimes the posts may not go too deep, or they may, only God knows.
 

Özellikle, ortalama sinema seyircinin haberdar olmadığı bağımsız işleri yazmayı düşünsem de, her an 'Harry Potter' falan da yazabilirim, o yüzden çok misyonlar koymuyorum kendime, yani kafama nasıl eserse....

I especially want to put independent films that the average spectators may not know about, but you can always find 'Harry Potter' or something like that too, so I don't state a mission to accomplish here, I'll write what I want, that's it. (point-final!) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails