Sunday, March 7, 2010

Okuduğum Kitaplar Listesi- 2010

Her sene okuduğum kitapları internette ifşa edip kendimi gaza getirmeye çalışıyorum, ama 3 yıldır hedefime ulaşamıyorum... Bu yıl hedef 50 kitaba indi, yeni girdiğim kitap klübünün de katkısıyla muzaffer olacağım ümidindeyim.

Every year, I try to motivate myself by putting the books I read list online, but I couldn't achieve my goals for three years... This year, the goal is decreased to 50 books in a year, I hope to achieve it this year, also with the help of the book club that I recently entered.

İşte yılın ilk 3 ayı okuduğum kitaplar:

Here are the books I read so far in 2010:

OCAK/ JANUARY

Interview with the Vampire (Anne Rice): 2. kere okudum, bir kaç kere daha okuyacağım gibi görünüyor doğrusu:)

Interview with the Vampire (Anne Rice): Read in for the second time, I think I'll read more of it in the future too.

Saatleri Ayarlama Enstitüsü (Ahmet Hamdi Tanpınar): Uzun uzadıya yazdığım yazıyı buradan okuyabilirsiniz.


ŞUBAT/FEBRUARY

Karanlığın Yüreği (Joseph Conrad):
Bu kitap hiç hesapta yoktu, sevgili psikopati sayesinde okudum. Okunası bir kitap!

Heart ofDarkness (Joseph Conrad): I didn't plan on reading this book, but read it thanks to the lovely psikopati. It's definitely a book everyone should read at least once int heir life!

Ziyan (Hakan Günday): Bu kitap da hesapta yoktu, illederoman'ın Şubat kitabı olarak okundu, çok sevildi. Yazısı bir kaç güne bu blogda!
 

Ve Durgun Akardı Don 1. Cilt (Mihail Şolohov): Bu da illederoman'ın üç aylık klasik kitabıydı. Ben sonradan dahil olmuş bir insan olarak, büyük bir hızla kendisini bitirmeye çalışıyorum. Başarılı olup olmayacağımı zaman gösterecek:))

And Quiet Flows the Don, Volume 1 (Mihail Sholohov): This is the book we're reading as the trimestral classical book in the book club. Only time will tell, if I can finish it on time or not... 

MART/ MARCH

Ve Durgun Akardı Don 2. Cilt


And Quiet Flows the Don, Volume 2







ŞİMDİYE KADAR OKUNAN KİTAP SAYISI: 7



TOTAL READ THIS YEAR: 7


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails